Celebrities love to wear fur coats. From mink jackets to fox fur coats, they love the warmth and luster of silky fur against their skin. Here are some of the world's most famous people who wear fur coats.
1. Kate Moss: This beautiful actress was spotted in London in a beautiful fur gilet last month.
2. Rachel Zoe: Fashion stylists love fur, and this one can often be seen wearing white fox fur coats.
3. Sienna Miller: Talk about hot supermodels looking cool. Sienna was spotted at LAX wearing a collared-and-cuffed fur coat. She also has many other fur coats she wears, even when it's warm out.
4. Chanel Iman: Chanel wore a black fur jacket over a sequined cocktail dress recently for an elegant style that turned a lot of heads.
5. Pixie Lott: English entertainer Pixie was photographed in an elegant white fur at a recent promo event.
6. Amber Rose: Amber rose wore leopard printed heels with a fur wrap recently and made one of the biggest fashion statements of the season.
7. Geri Halliwell: Ginger Spice keeps spicing it up when she pairs her mink jackets with suede boots.
8. Paris Hilton: As if imitating Marilyn Monroe, Paris recently wore a white fur cape over a white dress.
9. Stacey Bendet: Designer Stacey looks great whenever she dons the softest furs she can find.
10. Zoe Kravitz: Lenny's daughter pushed the fashion envelope when she wore velvet leggings with her fur coat.
11. Coco Rocha: Taking a tip from Zoe, Coco bought a velvet and fur coat.
12. Leigh Lezark: Hot Misshapes DJ and model Leigh looked great when she wore a black fur coat at Mercedes Benz fashion week this year.
13. Lara Stone: Dutch model Ms. Stone is sexier than ever on the runway whenever she dons fur.
14. Ashley Olsen: Recently Ashley wore a black marabou feather jacket. She often wears luxurious fur coats.
15. Mary-Kate Olsen: To make the Olsen sisters one person on this list isn't fair to twins in general. But they both look good when they wear fur coats.It's hard to avoid fur this season. It appeared in 20% more catwalk collections this year than last. From fur collars and sleeves, to cropped jackets and gilets, shawls in mink and shearling, furs are inescapable. If you want to see what all the fuss is about, try slipping into some fur and experiencing the "tangible luxury" of these coats. And fox coats aren't just for ladies - mens fur coats are also popular on the runway. Many mens fur coats have removable fur collars so you can choose how you want to wear your style depending on your mood. So to make a statement about elegance and class, start shopping for fur. You won't be disappointed.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/clothing-articles/top-celebrities-who-wear-fur-coats-3552497.html
About the AuthorMadisonAveMall.com is your source for womens and mens fur coats in a variety of styles and sizes. Visit us today to browse our selection of fox and mink fur coats.
Mink Marries Well with Winter Weddings - Real fur capes, shrugs and scarves are the perfect glamorous accessory for the princess bride on her ultra special day. Whether it's new or vintage; mink, ...